Wednesday, November 18, 2009

'Spider-Man 4': Rachel McAdams shoots down casting rumor

by Josh Rottenberg

Late last week, reports spread across dozens of Internet sites claiming that actress Rachel McAdams has been cast to play a villain named the Black Cat in the fourth installment of the Spider-Man franchise. If your spider senses got all tingly at the idea — well, sorry, but according to McAdams, it’s simply untrue. “That’s a total rumor, I have to say,” the actress, who will next be seen in the Dec. 25 action-adventure tentpole Sherlock Holmes, tells EW. “I was hanging out in Toronto the other day and someone came up to me and said, ‘I just heard you’re doing Spider-Man 4.‘ And I said, ‘Really? No one told me!’ It’s not true.” A rep for Sony Pictures concurs: “It’s an Internet rumor, as so many things are these days.”

SOURCE

=================================================

Well, if Rachel McAdams is not playing a seductive villain in a black suit in spider-man 4 movie, the most important factors for me are the story, effects and [still] the fight scenes!  The resultant must be amazing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment