Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anne Hathaway Wanted For 'Spider-Man 4'

By Nikki Finke




EXCLUSIVE: You know I'm insecure about my geek bonafides which I've been trying to improve in recent years. (Heck, I grew up never reading a single comic book.) But I'm aware that the Internet has been afloat with Spider-Man 4 casting rumors in recent days. While Sony Pictures insists no decisions have been made, sources tell me that the producers have approached Anne Hathaway to star in the film. Maybe you experts have an idea what she'll play? All I know is that she's wanted for a starring role, and she won't replace Kirsten Dunst who's also cast in the Spidey fourquel. UPDATE: You readers think the role is The Black Cat.

SOURCE

================================================

Hmmm...I like Anne Hathaway.  She's gorgeous and funny as well!  She was sooo sexy in Get Smart.  I think she's an excellent choice!...for any type of HOT female villain!

No comments:

Post a Comment